Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Team L&B

My day started out like most. I got up at 4:30 AM to go running and met my Workout Buddy (WB) at her house. We ran a 5.5 mile tempo run today. It was a good run. We ran a slow 1 mile warm-up, 3.5 miles at a good pace, and then a slow 1 mile cool down. My Garmin showed us running our fastest pace at a 6:51 min mile (I am sure that only lasted a second). Our overall average was a 9:34 so not too shabby. I think our average pace on the actual tempo portion was more like an 8:24. We were both happy and happy to be done.

The funny thing was, we showed up ready to run this morning with matching tops and running skirts...even matching headbands (I promise this was not planned). However, we naturally thought this was the perfect team uniform so we decided that we will wear the same outfits on race day. We then decided that a team name would be good as well so team L&B it is (we may be a little EXTREME).

Any way, make your signs and show your support for team L&B (we will be the ones in matching white tops and blue skirts).

No comments:

Post a Comment