Thursday, December 3, 2009

Namaste

Once a week my Hubby and I typically go to a Yoga class that is taught here by one of my friends on island. I quite like it and its a good and different kind of workout from what I normally do. Not to mention its some good quality time with the Hubby.



Last night we went to class as usual only to find out the room that is normally used for the class was double booked. With our instructor being as creative as she is and the class being adventurous enough we decided to have the class outside at sunset. Picture it, a sky filled with brilliant shades of purples, pinks, oranges, and reds, waves crashing (our main view), and the wind and salt air from the ocean blowing by us. It was so lovely. I felt like I was in the middle of a Yoga show (the kind that play at 5 AM). The setting was so wonderful. Needless to say I really enjoyed myself and felt so relaxed afterward. Not to mention that there was a beautiful full moon rise towards the end of class.

No comments:

Post a Comment